3/18/2010

Thing #8

I thinkd rss feeds are interesting reads. If you are that type of person who likes to read the papers anyway and who likes reading about different articles, I think RSS feeds come in handy. I personally have a google feed that appears on my desktop and gives me article titles from edutopia. I decide whether I want to stop and read it or not.
As schools get more technical, I hope to see teachers using the feeds instead of newspapers whenever students need to do an assignment where ariticle reading is involoved.
Librarians could run feeds from the computer to the television sometimes so people can see them when they come in the library. RSS feeds can also be a resource students and teachers can subscribe to in order to have or save when something of interest for the class comes up.

2 comments:

  1. What happens to the feed if you can't read it when it comes up on your computer screen?

    ReplyDelete