4/19/2010

Thing #12 Commenting

I just commented on some of the blogs the students have posted. I was really enjoying the posts. I really didn't learn something really different from reading the blog about commenting but it's good advice if you didn't really listen in school and are an adult and want to start blogging and commenting. Two tips that I practice is not answering with one word comments and letting a person know how important I think their post was to me. I know when people comment on the blogs I have posted, it feels good that I get that, "I'm glad you posted this subject".

I have posted blogs and commented many times on the ning network. I love it. I would rather not discuss my blogging since it is personal but the ning network has everything from education and art to social and entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment