4/21/2010

Thing #18 Online Productivity Tools

I just checked out Open Office which is just a multimedia online application. I was trying to figure out how I could share it with others. I couldn't figure that part out. I think I would learn to use Open Office. One advantage of using OO is taking it everywhere you go. Unlike Microsoft, which is saved only the hard drive and we know nowadays, these cute little notebooks crash at the gentlest shake. OO and Google Docs are great tools. I have used Google docs and I'm still learning how to use it. I wrote an article and had other people correcting it or commenting on it. I know I will use it again. No space wasted on my hard drive and I can make it a private document if I want to, so I don't really see a lot of disadvantages. Free always trump issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment